International Journal of Academic Research in Business, Arts & Science (IJARBAS) ®, ISSN: 2664-7354 (Online), 2708-2687 (Print), European International Journal is online, printed, indexed, accredited, refereed, peer reviewed & OAJ (Open Access journal), which is designed to publish scholarly research articles, comparative case studies, clinical case studies, book review, review articles, literature review papers, theoretical articles, master’s thesis & doctoral dissertation publication etc., in the core areas of  Business Administration & Management,  Arts-Humanities-Social Sciences,  Science & Engineering, Public Health Science and so on. Researchers in the following multidisciplinary and broad covered areas/ subjects / Disciplines may submit their papers for online and print publication both:
Business Administration & Management:
- Accounting, Accounting & Information Systems (AIS) • Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting • Communication (Management Communication)
- Contemporary Management • Business Analytics • Business & Corporation Law
- Business Economics • Business Statistics • Economics (Macro & Micro Economics)
- Entrepreneurship • E-Commerce in Business • Finance • Financial Management
- Financial Planning • Corporate Finance • Investment Analysis • Human resource management
- Training & Development Environment • International business • Information technology Legal management
- Design management • Digital • Innovation & Entrepreneurship Management Management of Change
- Administrative Management Management information systems • Marketing
- Marketing Management • Global Marketing Operations management • Organizational Behavior • Supply chain management • Strategic Management • Sport Management • Sales Management • Product Management • Brand Management • Public relation • Project Management • Risk Management • Tourism and Hospitality Management • Healthcare Companies & Services Management • Public Sector & Government Administration Management • Other Subjects.
Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences:
- History • English Literature & Language • Modern Languages • Modern Literature
- Classical Cultures • Geography • Human Geography • Geology • Media Studies
- Religious Education • Islamic Studies • Theology • Sociology • Psychology
- Modern Psychology • Government and Politics • Law • Political Science • Social Science • Archaeology
- Architecture • Art • Art & Design • Fine Art • History of Art • Asian studies • Classics • Cultural studies
- Dance • Film, radio and television • History and philosophy of science • Languages, philology and linguistic studies • Literature • Music • Philosophy • Theater • Theology and religion • Arts and humanities
- Other Subjects.
Science & Engineering: Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology:
- Information Technology /ICT • Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
- Artificial Intelligence • Synthetic Biology • Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Biomedical Applications. • Multimedia and Game Technologies. • Health Information Systems.
- Big Data Analyses. • Data Management & Visualization, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. • Scientific Visualization. • Computer Organization and Architecture • Database Systems • ICT Project Management • Topics in IT Ethics • Networks and Communication • Robotis • Wireless Networking Concepts • Network and Security Administration • Internet working with TCP/IP • Virtualization and Cloud Computing • Information Security • Cyber Security Management. • Other Subjects.
- Astronomy and planetary science • Animal Behavior • Applied Physics
- Aquaculture • Biology • Biochemistry • Biological Sciences • Botany • Chemistry
- Coastal Process • Earth Science • Ecology & Biodiversity • Electronics • Energy science and technology
- Environmental Sciences • Hydrology • Physics • Materials & processing • Materials Science • Molecular & Cellular Biology • Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences, • Nanotechnology, • Nano-science & Technology
- Soil Science • Security & Crime Science • Other Subjects.
Public Health Sciences:
Core areas of Public Health study to provide a holistic public health education.
- Epidemiology, • Bio-statistics, • Public health administration, • Public Health Genetics,
- Public Health Biology & Management • Maternity & Child Health, • Social and behavioral sciences,
- Environmental health, • Communication & Informatics, • Other Subjects.
“Physical sciences are those academic disciplines that aim to uncover the underlying laws of nature – often written in the language of mathematics. It is a collective term for areas of study including astronomy, chemistry, materials science and physics.”
- Astronomy & Astrophysics • Chemistry • Crystallography • Earth Sciences
- Mathematics & Statistics • Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences • Nanotechnology Physics • Polymer Science • Physical Sciences • Other Subjects.
Earth and environmental sciences:
“Earth and environmental sciences cover all aspects of Earth and planetary sciences, and broadly encompasses solid Earth processes, surface and atmospheric dynamics, Earth system history, climate and climate change, marine and freshwater systems, and ecology. It also considers the interactions between humans and these systems.”
- Ecology • Environmental sciences • Climate sciences •Planetary science • Solid Earth Sciences • Environmental social sciences • Ocean sciences • Bio-geochemistry • Natural hazards • Hydrology • Limnology • Space physics • Biological sciences • Other Subjects.
“Biological sciences encompasses all the divisions of natural sciences examining various aspects of vital processes. The concept includes anatomy, physiology, cell biology, biochemistry and biophysics, and covers all organisms from microorganisms, animals to plants.”
- Biological techniques • Biotechnology • Neuroscience • Microbiology • Biochemistry
- Chemical biology • Genetics • Cancer • Immunology • Cell biology • Physiology
- Drug discovery • Ecology • Molecular biology • Computational biology and Bioinformatics • Developmental biology • Plant sciences • Systems biology • Evolution • Biophysics • Zoology • Stem cells • Psychology
- Structural biology • Other Subjects.
“The health sciences study all aspects of health, disease and healthcare. This field of study aims to develop knowledge, interventions and technology for use in healthcare to improve the treatment of patients.”
- Diseases • Medical research • Oncology • Health care • Neurology • Biomarkers
- Pathogenesis • Gastroenterology • Cardiology • Anatomy • Endocrinology • Risk Factors • Molecular medicine
- Nephrology • Rheumatology • Urology • Signs and Symptoms • Health occupations • Other Subjects.
Scientific community and society:
“Scientific community and society encompasses research and material which directly concerns, or is relevant to, members of the community of scientists in particular or society at large.”
- Business and industry • Social sciences • Scientific community • Forestry • Energy and society • Other Subjects.
The International Journal of Academic Research in Business, Arts & Science (IJARBAS) will also publish book reviews on academic books & non-academic, new arrival books across academic and novel fields and sub- fields from the international renowned and new authors.
Guidelines for Book Reviews
During the start of each review the following information should be given:
- Book Title, Author and Editor Name, Publisher Name, Year of Publication and Date, ISBN: 000-0-00-000000-0, Number of Pages, Price in USD/Euros etc.
The IJARBAS seeks reviews that assess a book’s strengths (positive sides), weaknesses (negative sides) and potentialities for the readers. In summary, book reviews should be considered the following issues:
- The intended audience for the book and who would find it useful
- The main ideas and major objectives of the book
- The soundness of methods of the book and information sources used
- The context for the book – review research or policy, political controversy, etc.
- Constructive comments about the strength and weaknesses of the book are highly encouraged to be included in the review
- Books Cover Page, Authors Photo, Publisher’s Email Address etc.
The Book Review Editors fully reserves the right to edit for content and length for publication in the journal.
Book reviews for the International Journal of Academic Research in Business, Arts & Science (IJARBAS) should be double spaced, using a standard sized font Times New Roman or Cambria. Please use minimal style formatting in your MS. Word document. Reviews length of a single book should be between 700 – 1000 words.
Thesis or Doctoral Dissertation Publication:
If you have master’s thesis or Ph.D / Doctoral Dissertation and would like to publish it in online journal then IJARBAS.COM European International Journal is a super choice because IJARBAS holds global reputation and open access of visibility in the fields of creative work arena. Author(s) are requested to write ” Thesis/Dissertation” word in their E-Mail Subject during their Thesis/Dissertation paper submission to E-Mail: email@example.com .
IJARBAS is an initiative of THOUGHTWARES CONSULTING & MULTI SERVICES INTERNATIONAL (TWCMSI).
European International Journal, IJARBAS Journal, IJARBAS, Free paper publish Journal, Submit research paper free, Publish research paper online, research paper publication site – IJARBAS.COM , the best site for paper publication, top research paper publisher, call for papers in free journal, call for papers in best journal, call for papers in the international journal, online research paper submission free,